



My ideas going into this project changed completely. What I originally had in mind was nothing compared to the pictures I did take. In one picture I wanted to capture the appreciation for my dad and what he does for a living. That was my light picture. I took a picture with a shirt that said my dad is a gear head. It came out the way I wanted it to. The photograph I really liked was the light one because you can see the appreciation. I thought that picture was really well taken. What makes it creative is the colors. My shirt was black and the background was white so the picture looked really nice in black and white. What made it difficult was coming up with the idea. I didn’t know what to use to show that appreciation that I felt.
The pictures that were set up were the light picture and the lines. My shadow made the lines so I decided to use it for that. My rule of third picture was an accident. I was getting ready and they took a picture of me. I decided to use it because I thought it looked nice in black and white and it looked artistic. The portrait that has the most composition is the light picture. Over all it was a good picture and I am proud of it. I wouldn’t change anything about it.
The only picture that is grainy is the one where I am doing my makeup. I didn’t choose to have it like that but that’s how it came out. My other pictures were very well taken. I was happy with the way they came out. If I could change the grainy picture I would because it is a good picture and that is the only thing that bugs me. Overall I thought the craftsmanship was good.
Overall I think I did a good job. If I had to do it over again I would take a picture with my mom because that is what is really important to me. I think that is the only thing I would change. Other than that I wouldn’t change anything about my pictures. I think I got my message across pretty clearly.
The pictures that were set up were the light picture and the lines. My shadow made the lines so I decided to use it for that. My rule of third picture was an accident. I was getting ready and they took a picture of me. I decided to use it because I thought it looked nice in black and white and it looked artistic. The portrait that has the most composition is the light picture. Over all it was a good picture and I am proud of it. I wouldn’t change anything about it.
The only picture that is grainy is the one where I am doing my makeup. I didn’t choose to have it like that but that’s how it came out. My other pictures were very well taken. I was happy with the way they came out. If I could change the grainy picture I would because it is a good picture and that is the only thing that bugs me. Overall I thought the craftsmanship was good.
Overall I think I did a good job. If I had to do it over again I would take a picture with my mom because that is what is really important to me. I think that is the only thing I would change. Other than that I wouldn’t change anything about my pictures. I think I got my message across pretty clearly.
1 comment:
Your photos are really unique. I honestly love your concepts caya. Great job :)
Post a Comment